Welcome to Moose trading-service.

Hello, I will try to introduce myself.


Avatar: Henrik Moose Hermansson
Soc: Calypso Rescue Team

Im 28 years old and from Sweden
I have been playing EU for several years with some longer breaks in. I have been a trader since late 2010. You can find me in Twin Peakson a daily basis.
Mostly in the evenings (european time).

Im a proud member of Calypso Rescue Team. http://www.euforces.com/

If you cant find me in Twin Peaks, contact me on MSN kaffebulle@live.se


Guidlines in my pricing.
100% - 120% = -2% to -3%
120% - 135% = -3% to -4%
135% - 145% = -4% to -5%
145% - ???% = depends on item








Monday, November 14, 2011

Got a new computer

Sorry for not being online as much today or tomorrow, i have purchased a new computer and is atm setting it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment